Progress Report #2.2

Bodyweight is doing well. The commitment to keto is.. shaky, but it's providing pretty promising results. My weight dropped to 194.8 by the 3rd, but it went back up as I got some carbs and assorted overeating during the week. Saturday had a big ride and great carb/calorie compliance, and I finished the week at 196.4 lbs.

Cycling fitness is doing well. I finished the week with a fitness of 90, and touched 92 briefly. Got 104.2 miles in, with a few 10-15 mile rides, a longer 44mi ride, and a hill climbing session that wrecked me a bit. Gonna have to get more hill climbing rides in, that was an awesome training session and very time efficient.

This week is on track! Next week, I'll be in LA for a work trip, and I will not have a bike to ride. We'll see how that puts me back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jamis Bike Comparison: Coda vs Sequel vs Renegade

Lezyne Mega XL GPS vs Wahoo Elemnt Bolt

Drop Bar Conversions