Progress Report #2.3

This week I was in LA for a work trip, so I didn't ride at all.

Finished the weeek at 200lbs, partially due to eating out a lot on the trip and partially due to stress eating a pizza and ice cream. Oof. That's a backslide. Fortunately I'm already down to 196.8, so it's coming off quick, but I would really like to finish this week at 194.

Cycling fitness obviously dropped. Finished the week at 76, well under my desired range.

Next work trip I will 100% be bringing (or renting) a bike, and I'm going to squeeze a bike tour in beforehand (or maybe after?).

I'm 200 miles away from 4,000 miles for the year, and I'm 14 days away - that's 14 miles per day, every day, to make it work. I can do this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jamis Bike Comparison: Coda vs Sequel vs Renegade

Lezyne Mega XL GPS vs Wahoo Elemnt Bolt

Drop Bar Conversions